Congratulations to Jim and Joel.  Rob, thanks for all the work and Bruno, keep
up the good work.

dan

On 2020-06-14, 4:25 PM, "spring on behalf of Martin Vigoureux"
<spring-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of martin.vigour...@nokia.com> wrote:

    WG,

    Rob had decided to step down as chair some time ago. There hasn't been
    any formal communication on that so I'd like, first, to thank Rob for
    his work and dedication to the group. Thank you very much Rob.

    Since that time, I have been actively looking for one (or two) person(s)
    to replace him. This has proven to be a very challenging endeavour!

    But it has finally came to an end.

    I am pleased to inform you that I have appointed Jim Guichard and Joel
    Halpern as co-chairs of SPRING WG, alongside Bruno.
    Thank you Jim, Thank you Joel, and thank you Bruno.

    Martin
    as AD for SPRING