Rob,

Thanks all the work done.

Jim and Joel,

Thanks for taking this on! Welcome"

Bruno, Jim and Joel,

Let us continue the the good cooperation between mpls and spring wg's.

/Loa

On 15/06/2020 04:25, Martin Vigoureux wrote:
WG,

Rob had decided to step down as chair some time ago. There hasn't been any formal communication on that so I'd like, first, to thank Rob for his work and dedication to the group. Thank you very much Rob.

Since that time, I have been actively looking for one (or two) person(s) to replace him. This has proven to be a very challenging endeavour!

But it has finally came to an end.

I am pleased to inform you that I have appointed Jim Guichard and Joel Halpern as co-chairs of SPRING WG, alongside Bruno.
Thank you Jim, Thank you Joel, and thank you Bruno.

Martin
as AD for SPRING

Loa Andersson                        email: l...@pi.nu
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@gmail
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64