I found Elite Software to be very flexible and easy to learn
Dave Canham
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Reza Esmaeili
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 12:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Best Hydraulic Calculation Softwares for Sprinkler Systems
Hi Friends,
I am using Sunrise Systems' Pipenet Spray/Sprinkler software to do
hydraulic calculations of my sprinkler systems, I am not a professional,
just a beginner, I have heard that SprinkCALC (SprinkCAD) is the best, what
is your idea? Have you ever tried Pipenet? Are you satisfied with Pipenet?
Should I switch to SprinkCALC?
Thanks,
Reza
---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)