I use it and I'm not an ASCOA guy (but I think I learned it from one). It's also nice to see another former Insomniac Sprinkler Corp guy up an at 'em

At 04:49 AM 1/19/2009, you wrote:
Nice to see someone else use appurtenances. I thought use of that wsa
limited to ASCOA alum.
W

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:53 PM
To: AFSA Forum
Subject: ***SPAMTAGPTD: Re: FDC

In what regard?  "Appliance", "accessory" and "appurtenance" might, or might
not mean the same thing.

Steve L.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "Smith, Steven D. (CSFD)" <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:38:35
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: FDC


It is in Colorado Springs.

 Steve Smith
 CSFD

 -----Original Message-----
 From: [email protected]
 [mailto:[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> ] On Behalf Of Russell
 Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 1:20 PM
 To: AFSA
 Subject: FDC

 Is a Fire Department Connection considered a fire protection appliance?



 Russell Rewis

 Brown Automatic Sprinklers, Inc.

 107C Hemlock Street

 Valdosta, Georgia 31601

 229-244-8130

 [email protected]



 _______________________________________________
 Sprinklerforum mailing list
 http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
<http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum>
 For Technical Assistance, send an email to:
 [email protected]

 To Unsubscribe, send an email
 to:[email protected]
 (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
 _______________________________________________
 Sprinklerforum mailing list
 http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
<http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum>
 For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

 To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
 (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, Connecticut
www.fpdc.com
860.535.2080 _______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to