From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of George Church
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 10:01 AM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: system review

He has a right to be as particular as he wants, but you don't have ANY
first-hand knowledge of what transpired, gauge accuracy, etc. and Bill is
right to suggest a short and simple letter leaving other possibilities open.

Murphy notes that otherwise you may have injury added to insult when YOU get
a letter from the numnut's atty advising you're being sued for libel.

Or, load it up and sign Bill's name!-

glc