From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of
cherokeefire...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 4:41 PM
To: Forest Wilson; sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: 165 degree glass bulb heads

Are there any standard spray 165* glass bulb heads available? Why are the strut
heads 165 and glass bulb 155?
I need to know if the 165s are available, if anyone knows please.
I tried posting this earlier but I don't think it went through
Thank you

Forest Wilson
Cherokee Fire

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone