From: sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of G. Tim Stone
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:48 PM
To: sprinklerforum@firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Radio Station Broadcast Studios

Toni,
Do you represent the company that makes these retractable sprinkler heads?

Regards,
G. Tim Stone

G. Tim Stone Consulting, LLC
NICET Level III Engineering Technician
Fire Protection Sprinkler Design
and Consulting Services

                117 Old Stage Rd. - Essex Jct., VT. 05452
CELL: (802) 373-0638   TEL: (802) 434-2968   Fax: (802) 434-4343
                           tston...@comcast.net