Actually this is part of the pre 1896 pipe schedule system I mentioned in previous posts. The branch line sizing is less that the 1896 standards. No major renovation >20%. Density requirements would be approx .24/2000.

Todd G Williams, PE Fire Protection Design/Consulting Stonington, CT 860-535-2080 (ofc) 860-608-4559 (cell) Sent using CloudMagic [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ti&cv=6.0.64&pv=8.2]