And yes, this system was in service when the CO was issued.

Todd G Williams, PE Fire Protection Design/Consulting Stonington, CT
860-535-2080 (ofc) 860-608-4559 (cell)
Sent using CloudMagic
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ti&cv=6.0.64&pv=8.2]
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:27 PM, fpdcdes...@gmail.com <fpdcdes...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Craig,
Take a look at my last reply to Roland's comments. The end pieces on the branch
lines are 3/4" and the cross mains have "Y" type screwed and screwed by flanged
tees as well as offset fittings. If you like I can email you photos. It is some
form of pipe schedule. The sprinklers I believe we're last replaced around 1985
when the systems were converted to dry (don't go there... I know. Caused part
of the problems that I have been hired to address).

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:10 PM, craig.pr...@ch2m.com <craig.pr...@ch2m.com>