Roland,

Great comment about building code trumps the standard, so may sprinkler
contractors and engineers only think standard and never look at the building
code. Which does lead to a beating.

Have a fire safe day!

Regards

Jim

Davidson Associates

Fire Protection Engineering

       P. O. Box 4002

Code Consultants

Greenville, DE  19807

                       (302) 994-9500

                Fax (302) 994-3414

CONFIDENTIALITY

This report and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this report in
error, please destroy the report, notify the sender immediately, and do not
disclose its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store
or copy them in any medium.

Thank you for your cooperation.