We need a ‘like’ button on here but since we don’t have one – Well said Roland.

And besides, Steve is always ‘gruff’ this early in the morning :)

Cliff Whitfield

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Roland Huggins
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 11:51 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: 13D Porches

Slow down Amigo.  Before withdrawing from the fun, consider the following:

A - we will never all agree

B - just because something is said with enthusiasm, it doesn’t make it right
(otherwise I’d never be wrong)

C - the building code trumps the standard so knowing what it says (when it’s
applicable) and applying it, is rather important (if you want to avoid a
beating)

D - return to your corners and continue a clean fight

Roland

Roland Huggins, PE - VP Engineering

American Fire Sprinkler Assn.       ---      Fire Sprinklers Saves Lives

Dallas, TX

http://www.firesprinkler.org <http://www.firesprinkler.org/>

On Nov 7, 2016, at 8:41 AM, Trillium Fire Sprinkler Design Inc.