So what ever is coming off the dryer to be extracted and collected is
combustible. If it is compatible with dry chemical suppression then that seems
like a way to go considering the cleanup might be inherently handled by the
collection system. What activates such a system is the interesting part.

Allan Seidel
St. Louis, MO