Hi Reed,
Back in the olden days of coal fired power generation the coal crushers were
protected with steam. The coal mills had high flow 400 plus degree  blowers
that entrained the coal particulates in an air stream ducted to the steam
boilers. Anything close to liquid water would have caused a steam explosion.
Review any power plant fire protection literature and you'll find what you're
looking for.
Mark at Aero
602 820-7894

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Reed A. Roisum, SET