I’ve done d systems using Bluebeam and elite’s fire program.

From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Colin Taylor via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 11:16 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Colin Taylor <co...@domesticsprinklers.co.uk>; Parsley Consulting
<parsleyconsult...@cox.net>
Subject: RE: 13D CAD and Calc Program

Owen

If you want a simple spreadsheet and are using CPVC I can let you have a one.

Regards

Colin Taylor

 <http://www.domesticsprinklers.co.uk/>

 <http://www.firas-database.co.uk/registers/>  <http://www.bafsa.org.uk/> Unit
16/17, Hamm Beach Road, Portland Marina, Portland. Dorset. DT5 1DX

Tel/24hr: +44 (0) 1305 765763

 <mailto:co...@domesticsprinklers.co.uk> co...@domesticsprinklers.co.uk

DSL (Domestic Sprinklers Ltd) does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying

its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions are
solely those of the author and may not represent those of DSL.