I just want to make sure I'm applying this section correctly.

I have a room with exposed deck ceiling, the framing is wide flange beams
about 11'-0" on center. The walls of the room will section the beam pockets
into areas less than 300sqft. I can still consider this obstructed
construction.

Jerry Van Kolken

Millennium Fire Protection Corp.

2950 San Luis Rey Rd.

Oceanside, CA 92058

(760) 722-2722 FX 722-2730

  • Panel Construction Jerry Van Kolken via Sprinklerforum
    • RE: Panel Con... Travis Mack, SET, CFPS, CWBSP, RME-G via Sprinklerforum
      • RE: Panel... Jerry Van Kolken via Sprinklerforum
      • RE: [EXTE... Kyle.Montgomery via Sprinklerforum
        • RE: [... Kerschner, Philip via Sprinklerforum
          • R... Steve Leyton via Sprinklerforum
            • ... Anthony C via Sprinklerforum
              • ... Michael Hill via Sprinklerforum
            • ... Anthony C via Sprinklerforum
              • ... Kyle.Montgomery via Sprinklerforum
      • RE: Panel... Steve Leyton via Sprinklerforum