From: Ron Greenman <rongreen...@gmail.com>
Sent: August 3, 2021 8:06 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Flexible hose head connectors on a pipe schedule system

Passed on to me from a friend.

UL IQ. Information for the category VENF - Flexible Sprinkler Hose with
Fittings.

"These products are intended for use in hydraulically design sprinkler systems."

There's more info around it but you'll need to go see for yourself. As Steve
said, I'm old, but what he didn't say is I'm also cranky and I don't feel like
doing a bunch of typing. I tried to paste the section and a link but the AFSA
rule bots wouldn't let me.