I thought so.

If we look, the entire book, along with NFPA 25 is essentially per system based.

Another such example below.

R/
Mat

29.6.1.1
Such general information shall be provided with a permanently marked
weatherproof metal or rigid plastic sign, secured with corrosion-resistant
wire, chain, or other acceptable means.
29.6.1.2
Such signs shall be placed at each system control riser, antifreeze loop, and
auxiliary system control valve.
ENHANCED CONTENT
Collapse
The general information sign is required to be located near its system control
valve. Where valve manifolds are used, it is critical to provide numbering or
labeling to allow the signs to be correlated to individual systems because the
information signs summarize the basis of designs for each system.

Please rate our customer
service<https://survey.medallia.com/?emailsignature&fc=3539&bg=Fire%20and%20Fabrication>

Matthew J. Willis, CWBSP, CET
Engineering Manager – Southwest Region
FERGUSON FIRE DESIGN, LLC
A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Ferguson Fire & Fabrication, LLC
3508 Hwy. 557
West Monroe, LA. 71292
C: 307-236-8249
matthew.will...@ferguson.com<mailto:matthew.will...@ferguson.com>