Hi Daniel,

Congratulations, this is amazing! 🎉

I'm in the process of transferring all my academic work from R into Python.
It's been a fairly seamless transition except for finding an IDE that
allows me to work with multiple monitors with my data frame in a separate
window/monitor that can refresh as I make frequent updates to my data. If I
may be so bold, the only additional feature would be an automatic refresh
option in Spyder. I know it's a long shot, but such a feature would
replicate how RStudio functions when changes are made to a data frame. From
my limited understanding, Python can be a bit taxing on CPUs which is why
this feature isn't included in IDEs, but an auto refresh option would be
amazing as an optional setting for folks like me making the transition to
Python!

Cheers,

J.