Hey Mike, I think it may also be time to lift the "experimental" label from
the MS-SQL module, waddyasay?.

It may not be a 100% first-class SA citizen yet, but I think it's damn
close. If it will help with support, I'll donate a configured VM with an
installed version of MSSQL 2005 along with a real live holographic whiz-bang
M$ license and everything.

Rick