My guess is, since it would appear that Richard is a member of a facility of
a higher education institute, and somehow involved in computer education, I
would speculate there are "students" involved in SQLite coding.   Why else
would a "Good to Excellent" C programmer have such an elaborate pre-release
test suite? :-)

Fred