System.Data.SQLite is the package you want if you just want a .Net style (i.e.
Using the standard .net db interfaces) wrapper around SQLite. You can find it
on NuGet.

The entity framework is a library that maps database entries and relations to
OOP style objects. Look up object relational mapping (ORM). It's a bit of a
monster that uses a lot of reflection. It can make some tasks easier, but it's
also very easy to get stung by it. I would not recommend it for any time you
need performance, or to deal with even moderate record counts. Although the
entity framework is compatible with SQLite and system.data.sqlite, it is not
specific to this dbms - it's a data access layer developed by Microsoft for
general db access. You do not need it to use SQLite.

Have you tried to remove the reference to the entity framework then performed a
clean build?

Ps this list strips attachments, so I can't see exactly what you've highlighted.