On Feb 17, 2017, at 7:32 AM, R Smith <rsm...@rsweb.co.za> wrote:

> You can even checkout the latest commits via SVN

There’s a Subversion mirror of the official Fossil code repository for SQLite?

I tried to search the web for it, but since Subversion uses SQLite internally
to manage its own code repositories, I get pages and pages of irrelevant
results.

As far as I know, if you want the current tip-of-trunk source code to SQLite3,
you need to either clone it via Fossil or work out how to construct a Zip URL
per

    https://goo.gl/KzLcV8

(Excuse the shortener, it’s a reeeealy long URL.)

I could give you that Zip file link, but I suspect it’s purposely not being
published to avoid load on the SQLite repository server caused by bots
repeatedly requesting Zip files and tarballs.

Using Fossil is far more efficient than downloading Zip archives, but as I keep
getting reminded in my own Fossil-hosted public project, some people just
refuse to install and use anything they don’t absolutely have to.  It’s six
easy steps, but apparently that’s too many for some.