I would use system.data.sqlite in that situation.

But I would also say it depends on what you already have written, and what your
strengths are. I am under the impression from your first email that you already
have something written using system.data.sqlite. i.e. Using the class
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection to create a connection to the db, then
using the methods of that to manipulate the db or extract data from it. Have I
assumed wrong?

If I am wrong, and you have yet to start writing anything, I would still
recommend using system.data.sqlite. Only if you particularly like LINQ over SQL
and you are prepared to learn the caveats of the entity framework would I
recommend that.

Note that if you're using system.data.sqlite you will ultimately produce a few
dlls that must be distributed together:
 - your custom library, which contains the code you've written
 - System.Data.Sqlite.dll, which contains the wrapper to make an interface to
access SQLite in a more dotNet friendly manner
 - x64\sqlite.interop.dll
 - x86\sqlite.interop.dll
The last two contain the 'raw' SQLite library (for either 32 or 64 bit systems).

You should not need the other libraries for a simple application. If you find
that visual studio is placing them in your project's output directory, check if
they are listed as a reference and try to remove them then recompile.