Hi All,
I am currently doing amalgamation compilation of SQLite and target for low
computational power, portable, single thread devices.
The OS version used in these devices are the very simplified version of
Linux OS. More specifically, it does not have pthread, mutex and
mutli-threading related functions. it has its own specific file system.

Hence to let the SQLite compiles successfully, I set the following MACRO
during compilation:
SQLITE_OS_OTHER=1
SQLITE_THREADSAFE=0
SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1
SQLITE_OMIT_MEMORYDB=1

I would like to know
1. Can I call sqlite3_open more than one times before calling sqlite3_close
and sqlite3_free?
2. If the above mentioned devices change to mutli-thread setting but no
thread safe functions such as mutex, is this setting still fine?
     If not, how can I make it thread safe with lack of mutex support in
the system?

Thanks.

Jacky