Hi Richard,

thanks for the feedback. And sorry about the late reply:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018, Richard Hipp wrote:

as of earlier this week you'll find the daily code coverage results of the
tests bundled with SQLite online at:

   http://www.opencoverage.net/sqlite

With over 89% condition coverage (measured at source code level) your
project is a clear leader among the other projects hosted on that site.
Congratulations!

Thanks for running the tests.  Cool site!

Just so that you will know, we actually run 100% condition coverage
(100% MC/DC) using a separate proprietary test suite.  See
https://www.sqlite.org/testing.html#test_coverage for additional
information.

Saw that. And this statement made us interested in SQLite as the project obviously pays attention to testing.

The site can feature a post-commit analysis of individual patches (for
OpenSSL for example[1]). We just didn't get around integrating
fossil-based repositories, yet. Something that could be done if
considered useful.

If you are interested in adding Fossil repository tracking, please
know that you can always pull down a tarball of the latest trunk
check-in using this url:

   https://sqlite.org/src/tarball/sqlite.tar.gz?id=trunk

We are manging the repository updates with the pre-build version of the Fossil tool just fine. What's merely missing is an extraction of the last e.g. 10 patches with an analysis of their coverage. Shouldn't be too difficult once someone finds spare 30 minutes.

We would love to display results split per source file but failed to
compile the code when using the --disable-amalgamation configure switch. I
can dig up the details of the error we got.

I just ran:

   ./configure --disable-amalgamation; make test

And it ran fine for me.  No errors.  This is on ubuntu.  If you
continue to have problems, please send additional information and we
will look into it.

You are right. Sorry about the false alarm. This was an internal communication and scripting error. The results are now based on the original source files and therefore much easier to read:

  http://www.opencoverage.net/sqlite/index_html/sources.html

And a filter is now set that limits the analysis to the sqlite/src sub-directory.

Harri.