Behalf Of Jonathan Moules
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 2:17 PM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] How to optimise a somewhat-recursive query?

Hi Richard, Simon
Re: Compiling - I'm afraid I wouldn't really know where to begin. A
quick google finds
https://superuser.com/questions/146577/where-do-i-find-nmake-for-windows-7-x64
- but the answers/links there don't seem to work. I've got to go-out now
but can take another look later and see if I can find a copy (Microsoft
(I'm on Windows) never make it easy to find stuff).

Simon - I suspected the ORDER BY thing was wrong but wanted to check
first rather than simply come out with "SQLite is broken!". This may be
related to the 3.22 regression I brought up a couple of days ago (and
why I'm using 3.15) - probably why Dr H is suggesting I try his branch.
I'm executing the query using SQLiteStudio (Or Python).
Thanks,
Jonathan