08.04.2018 23:23 tarihinde Simon Slavin yazdı:
Can you paste into a reply to this message

some lower-case Turkish text,
what you expect to get,
and what you are getting instead

?  It would be useful to have an example of what is going wrong.

Dear Simon,

First of all thanks a lot for your kind interest.

In Turkish we have lover "i" and lover "ı". And the upper of these letters like below;

*Lover**
*       *Upper**
*

For example;

"SELECT musteri from tartim;" returns; "ğüşiöçı".

But "SELECT UPPER(musteri) from tartim;" returns; "ğüşIöçı"

As you see above table it returns incorrect. Only i>>I is working like in English language?! When I use this code in PostgreSQL it works correct. But I got unexpected result in SQLite unfortunatelly.  :(

--
Kolay gelsin,
Mucip:)