On 8 Apr 2018, at 10:51pm, mucip.ilb...@gmail.com wrote:

> I develop project on QT/C++ and compile both Linux and Windows platforms.
> In this case, should I recompile SQLite both of these platforms?! Should I
> make some modifications on QT too?!

I think you will need to do all these things.  I know nothing about QT.

> By the way is there any good guidence to add ICU support to SQLite both
> Linux and Windows platfoems?...

I have reached the limits of my knowledge.  But other people on this list may
be able to help you.

There is another solution which does not involve full ICU support.  You could
instead make your own external functions for UPPER_TR() and LOWER_TR() which do
just the conversions for Turkish.  Presumably they could use tables to look up
which characters to convert.

Simon.