Ahh, sqleton is probably the best then - Why does it not work for you?

Maybe ask the devs there?

On 2018/04/15 2:14 PM, Csányi Pál wrote:
On 2018/04/15 11:52 AM, Csányi Pál wrote:
Hi,

I think the visualization of a schema helps to develop a sqlite database.

I am searching for a free software, like SchemaCrawler.
It is good, but can't show CONSTRAINT and FOREIGN KEY names in the
diagram.

I just tried out the Sqleton but it can't be start on my system so far.

Do you uses such a free tool?

I think most SQLite (or indeed other DB) admin systems have some function
for producing schema visualization - at least, in the standard sense of the
word.

Does this example do what you would like?
http://sqlc.rifin.co.za/SchemaDocExample1.html
or (in other colour scheme):
http://sqlc.rifin.co.za/SchemaDocExample2.html

If so you can find those in the schema documentation HTML export of
sqlitespeed (http://sqlc.rifin.co.za/) but it's unfortunately on Windows
only. The sqlitebrowser project has some nice features and work in the *nix
systems too. (http://sqlitebrowser.org/)

There might even be a command-line tool that does a good job, I think I've
seen someone here talking about it, but am not sure now.

Good luck!
Ryan
No, I would like a tool such as sqleton
https://github.com/inukshuk/sqleton