No, but I would bet somewhere near the 90%+ range are "commercial"
applications, requiring the management of fixed point bankers
("European" or "English") rounding numeric data.  Why should the many
suffer for the benefit of the few?  BCD ain't rocket science.  I learned
the concept in the Military many years ago.  Many database engines are
beginning to support the data type in some manner, with few calling it
BCD.

Fred