The Windows Task Manager shows various types of "memory usage" and that is
different depending on how the wind blows at the moment.  In fact, even the how
the "name descriptions" given in the Windows Task Manager correspond to actual
memory management values is subject to how the wind blows at the moment one is
looking.  That is, Windows is a magical mystical beast and the numbers reported
by any of its memory management subsystems only have vague correspondence (if
any) to what a knowledgeable professional in the area of virtual memory
management might call them.

That said, there are the common "Memory Size" numbers available through Task
Manager (Windows 10 Pro for Workstations v.1903) and what they mean in "normal"
terms:

Working set (memory)
 - sum of "Working set (private)" and "Working set (shared)" (typically
equivalent to VMSize)

Peak working set (memory)
 - high water mark of "Working set (memory)" since process started

Working set delta (memory)
 - Change in "Working set (memory)" since last time measured

Memory (active private working set)
 - Theoretically the current process private V:R size (that is, the private
memory resident size)

Memory (private working set)
 - Memory that is allocated to the process (and cannot be shared) (may or may
not be committed memory)

Memory (shared working set)
 - Memory that is allocated to the process (that can be shared) (may or may not
be committed memory)

Commit size
 - The portion of the Virtual Memory allocated to the process which requires
backing store, including discardable pages, but excluding uncommitted pages.

By default, Task Manager shows the "Memory (active private working set)" (ie,
Resident Private Bytes) in its display.

lot about anticipated traffic volume.