> On Jan 27, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:
>
> But more recently, "serverless" has become a popular buzz-word that
> means "managed by my hosting provider rather than by me."

I hate this buzzword. It's especially confusing because peer-to-peer
architectures are also validly described as serverless.

> How can I fix this?  What alternative word can I use in place of
> "serverless" to mean "without a server"?

Don't change it. The term is totally accurate for describing SQLite, and the
other terms people are suggesting are IMHO less clear.

Rather, I would add a blurb to the "SQLite Is Serverless" web page, clarifying
that you are using the original common-sensical definition of the word, not the
current buzzword.

—Jens