"P Kishor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is it possible to add usage such as the above, and many, many
> wonderful SQL suggestions routinely provided by Igor Tandetnik (thanks
> Igor!) to the syntax docs in the form of user-submitted comments?

I was trying to move all of the documentation into wiki for
exactly this reason.  But then people said they didn't like
that and wanted all the documentation in the source tree.
Guess you can't please everybody :-)  Right now we have some
documentation in the source tree and some on the wiki, which
I suppose is guaranteed to please nobody.....
--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>