-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 5:34 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org

Oh Great!  Now, you're stuck too?  I hate to tell ya, but it seems like
we've become victims of a technical support black hole.*   You see,
there
appears to be a "bug" in the unsubscribe function.  Their response *may*
be to fix the software, or start using different software.  But I
envision - NOT because of any prior experience with this group - the
more typical tech support fix:  When enough of us complain often enough,
they might tell us
to re-install our e-mail client.   Or they will remove us from the list
by
hand, while asking why these dumb users can't follow simple
instructions.
I mean, if you were bright enough to get on......    8-) .    (
Muttering
to self: Dumb cockpit error. )   Oh, and don't come back until you get
someone to show you how to send e-mails.   Please tip your Waiters, etc.
Goodnight.  8-)

I hope one of your neighbors has a key, so your pet doesn't suffer.
Did
you bring any food?  I got a soda.

*Note this response may contain mild humor, satire, half truths, and
material which may be insulting to tech-people.  Do not take seriously.

             mos

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             m>
                                       <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>

             08/13/2007 04:07
cc
             PM

Subject
                                       [sqlite] How to unsubscribe from

             Please respond to         his group?

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                 ite.org>

I've sent half a dozen emails to this address
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" over the past few days and I'm
still getting email. Is there a trick to it?

Mike