Star Trek Epsiode 64, Season 3:
The Tholian Web - The Real Unpublished Story

Kirk and the ship are trapped in a parallel universe by the weakening of the surrounding fabric of space, and the computer calculates that the next time of spatial interphase will occur in two hours. Meanwhile, the crew of the Enterprise begins suffering from a state of insanity caused by an out of control SQLite email server that is still out of control some 500 years later. 21st century man could not stop the out of control SQLite email server so they decided to beam the messages out into space where it could do no harm. Little did they realize some 500 years later the messages would encounter the star ship Enterprise. Chekov must be put under restraint as he tries unsuccessfully to stop the flow of unwanted e-mails from overpowering the Enterprise's main computer bank. Spock starts to sob uncontrollably when he realizes his mind meld with the renegade SQLite email system is totally futile and has no hope of rationalizing with it. Eventually the entire crew has to be put away in a home for the emailed insane at the nearest star base.

Mike