Hi-

I've got an application that has many different SQLite databases.  Each
database connection is opened in its own thread.  Each database has only one
connection.

I created some test cases that create a database and schema on the fly and
perform various SELECT, INSERTS, UPDATES on it.  The tests execute while the
rest of the system is running normally.

What I am seeing is that while I only have one database connection to my
test case database, and my operations on this database are done
sequentially, I have seen at random times a return of SQLITE_BUSY on either
a prepare or execute of a statement.

On a guess, I decided to stop all other database activity going on in the
system (db activity on different threads on different databases), and so
far, my test cases pass just fine.

What I was wondering is if there is any chance that database activity into
SQLite from other db connections could somehow influence my db activity on
my test database in returning a SQLITE_BUSY error.

I'm using SQLite 3.4.1 with the dotlock mechanism for thread protection on a
vxWorks custom hardware configuration.  With other problems I have had, they
turned out to be some file i/o method failing due to our custom h/w, so most
likely this is the problem, but just thought I would ask.

Thanks,
Mark