From: Andre du Plessis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 5:05 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] SQLITE_BUSY error in multi-threaded environment

Being a newbie to SQLite I've had the same problems working with SQLite so maybe I can help, It does not matter how well your database is synchronized, a common
pitfall I had was that I would have a query object with an open cursor
which prevents any other statement from committing to the database.

So for example:
THREAD1                 THREAD2
LOCK QUERY UNLOCK LOCK
(Step through query)    BEGIN TRANSACTION
                       INSERTS
COMMIT <- SQLite busy error here UNLOCK