--- Mark Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is a .lock file for each database.  From my understanding, that should
> prohibit 2 connections from using the same database at the same time.
> However, that is not the situation I am wondering about.  I am specifically
> wondering if database activity on a connection to DB 1 would have any effect
> on database activity on a different connection to DB2.

Try your sqlite concurrency test under UNIX/Linux on a local filesystem
to see if it produces the same serialized access.

Based on my limited knowledge of sqlite, I think separate connections to
different databases should not impede each other.

Would the SQLite developers care to give the definitive statement on this?