From: nadiap [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:33 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] multiple databases

Hello,
i am a newbie and i would like to ask if it is possible to use sqlite in
order to simulate a wireless network where each node will have each own
database. I mean, can i attach each node to a database?  What shall i do? I
am sorry if my question seems naive, but i am just learning....
Please help me.
Thank you