John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> nadiap wrote:
> > i am a newbie and i would like to ask if it is possible to use sqlite in
> > order to simulate a wireless network where each node will have each own
> > database. I mean, can i attach each node to a database?  What shall i do? I
> > am sorry if my question seems naive, but i am just learning....
> >
> Sqlite is an excellent choice for your project.  You can link Sqlite
> into your application or use the TCL bound version and produce your
> simulation using TCL.

If you want to learn more about Tcl and especially about
Tcl and SQLite, the 14th annual Tcl/Tk conference will be held
next week in New Orleans.  For additional information see

   http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2007/

There are tutorials on Monday and Tuesday and papers
on Wednesday through Friday.

There are no SQLite-specific talks or tutorials this year,
though there are several papers on databases.  And I will
be there all week and will be happy to provide private
instruction to any attendees over beignets and coffee at
Cafe Du Monde.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>