I think you need to clarify your needs a bit, cause it seems somewhat confusing.

So you have a wireless network, where all the nodes connect wirelessly to it. What is the database being used for? Is each node accessing and updating a local copy of some database (i.e. what other nodes it can see), or is it accessing a centrally managed database which all the nodes are accessing/updating.

Additionally, what exactly are you trying to simulate? Are you trying to test how efficiently databases work over some kind of network (as a previous reply pointed out, this would be pointless with sqlite since sqlite is in-process and local) or are you trying to test out some kind of third algorithm where you just need to use some kind of database to store data.

nadiap wrote:
Hello,
i am a newbie and i would like to ask if it is possible to use sqlite in
order to simulate a wireless network where each node will have each own
database. I mean, can i attach each node to a database?  What shall i do? I
am sorry if my question seems naive, but i am just learning....
Please help me.
Thank you