On 11/8/07, PokerAce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using Windows Task Manager to determine memory usage.  I minimize my
> application (which causes the task manager to show a more accurate
> measurement of memory used) and still the memory usage is enormous.

Task Manager is lousy at getting the information you really need.  Try
Process Explorer instead, and pay attention to the "Private Bytes"
number for your process:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/processexplorer.mspx

That said, it does sound like something is leaking memory, rather than
SQLite just behaving as normal.  I would investigate detailed memory
tracking options for your app, to find out where it's going.