PokerAce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using Windows Task Manager to determine memory usage.  I minimize my
> application (which causes the task manager to show a more accurate
> measurement of memory used) and still the memory usage is enormous.

Recompile version 3.5.2 with -DSQLITE_MEMORY_SIZE=10000000
or however much memory you want SQLite to use.  This will
create a static array of char[] of size 10000000 (or whatever
other size you give it) and use that instead of malloc()
to obtain all the memory it needs.  With this approach it
is impossible for SQLite to use more than the specified
amount of memory since it never calls malloc().

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>