> Please continue to provide feedback.

Assuming the build process is fairly automated and not too onerous to
implement I would like to see 'nightlys/weeklys' source and precompiled
binaries of SQLite. I would imagine like me, many of us are behind
company firewalls with no facility for using cvs externally. The thought
of downloading every file using
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/dir?d=sqlite is not particularly pleasing
;)

Admittedly not a presentation comment but rather an improvement to what
the website offers.