From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 1:45 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Suggests for improving the SQLite website

"Mark Wyszomierski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not a terribly useful comment but was just glancing through the new
> look and noticed a typo:
>
> http://sqlite.hwaci.com/about.html
>
> "We believe that General Electric uses SQLite in some product or
> another because they twice wrote the to SQLite developers "......
>
> "wrote the to "

Thanks, Mark.  I am going to go through and clean all that up.
I'm focused on the layout right now, though.

I put up 4 variations.  Please, everyone, offer your opinions:

   (1) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v1/     No CSS of any kind.
   (2) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v2/     CSS menus with rounded corners
   (3) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v3/     CSS menus with square corners
   (4) http://sqlite.hwaci.com/v4/     CSS font specification only

(2) and (3) do not work on IE6.  (1) has ugly fonts, I am told.
That leaves me with (4).

I suppose we could go with (4) now and change it later....

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>