bash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 09/11/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This is indeed a sad commentary on the state of the
> > world wide web that it is now necessary to specify
> > a font on every web page....   Oh well.....
>

> What's about CSS? It should help in this case.

I recognize that the problem is easy to fix.  I am
lamenting that the problem exists in the first place
and that a fix is required.  It used to be that you
could just put up HTML and expect it to look decent.
But now we have "advanced" to the point where you have
to play lots of games with CSS and javascript in order
to get good looks.  Is this really progress?

But I am off subject...

There is a new look up on the demo site at

   http://sqlite.hwaci.com/

It looks good on Firefox and Safari, but IE6 renders
it incorrectly.  Being entirely in the unix world now,
I am of a mind to ignore the IE6 problem and just let
lingering IE6 users see a goofed up display.  I wonder
if others have differing views on this.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>