-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of Peter Holmes

I'd be glad to post results for Ubuntu 7.10 on a Dell Inspiron 530 (Dual

Core 1.6Ghz) if you're interested.  Just supply source code, compile
options you want me to use, etc.

Noah Hart wrote:
> I understand that memory, disk and processor all play a part in the
> speed test results.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.