Hi,

some more questions...

I am using in-memory temporary tables with results sets created on the fly.

On each round, i would like to create a new table with those interims
results. Question is:

- what is quicker/better? Dropping the temporary table on every time and
recreate it from scratch? Or just deleting the entries?

problem is, the result set can have a different amount of results, thus
one time for instance it can have 200 entries, then the next time 300,
then just 50.

If I use "replace", i potentially have leftover results if I do not
clear the table before rebuilding it. Am I being clear?

--
Christophe Leske

www.multimedial.de - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
Lessingstr. 5 - 40227 Duesseldorf - Germany
0211 261 32 12 - 0177 249 70 31