On Thu, June 25, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Matthew L. Creech wrote:

> cd /path/to/sqlite-3.6.15
> ./configure --prefix=/my/target/rootfs --host=arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi
> make install

Thanks for the help. Matthew.  That was exactly what I needed.

With the configure --prefix option , the subsequent "make install" put the
installation bin, include, and lib directories in a directory on my Ubuntu host
where I could zip them up, and transfer them to /usr/local on my embedded
target.

Regards,

Ben