On Sun, 19 Jul 2009, Neville Franks wrote:

> Many were disappointed with "The Definitive Guide to SQLite".

   One readers opinion: I find Mike Owens' book excellent and it continues to
be an important reference for me. My only disappointment is the index; it's
essentially useless. I paid the extra $10 for the pdf version of the book
and I search that for terms since they're not in the index. Overall, the
book has been valuable to me.

   I reviewed a couple of chapters in Rick's new book and offered a few
suggestions that I felt would improve it. I've not yet seen the complete
book. However, I strongly recommend his "Introduction to SQL, 4th Ed." and
expect the SQLite-specific version to be on par with that.

Rich